Free app/Sandbox app takes very long to update?

I  remember when I ran some free apps on Mendix 6 it used to be very quick, probably around a minute or two. Now on Mendix 7.22.2 it takes 10 minutes to update an app. I am not talking about the first time when it is started but subsequent updates. The app has only two screens and a handful of microflows. Why is this taking so long? Are there any tips on how to speed this up? Thanks
asked
3 answers

I've been encoutering the same issue. Even when monitoring the live log, it takes a couple of minutes for the first ‘action’ to appear.

answered

Yep, this takes up a long time. The best way to speed it up is to do everything local when possible. Only deploy to the cloud when necessary.

I'm assuming this has to do with free cloud configuration. Slower connections, lower priority resources etc all saves up money. And of course offering a limited product for free nudges you to purchase a license for the premium experience.

answered

Same thing happenned to me yesterday, but I had 2 different results with 2 different apps. One responded within 1 or 2 minutes and the other probably longer than 10 minutes. I believe it’s down to how busy are the nodes where the apps are hosted. 

answered