Issues checking in to teamserver - Commit failed .. is already locked

When trying to commit in I got an error about being unable to connect to sprint but that I could still commit. However when I proceeded to commit it took an extremely long time so I ended up force quitting the process through task manager and rebooted. Now when committing I get the error about connecting to the sprint (I signed out and back into Mendix but still persists) and when I try to proceed to commit I get an error that the Commit failed ..  is already locked. Can anyone please advise what to do from here? Thank you, Tracy
asked
3 answers

If a team server operation like updating or committing is interrupted or fails, the working copy (i.e. the checkout of the project on your disk) is still locked. To remedy this, you need to install TortoiseSVN 1.7.15 and then right-click your project folder and choose “TortoiseSVN > Clean up”.  Make sure the checkbox “Clean up working copy status” is checked. And click OK. The working copy is now unlocked.

Now that I see such an error again, I’m going to try and build it into the Modeler so you do not need TortoiseSVN for this anymore.

Update: another answer suggests to use the “Release lock” option of TortoiseSVN. Confusingly, this is about a different kind of lock and is not useful in the described scenario.

answered

i had the same problem. Did send a support request to Mendix. They are investigating the problem.

answered

I was receiving this same message earlier this week and I had to download Tortoise SVN 1.7 again and use it to release any locks on the files in my Mendix project directory.  Locate the directory of the Mendix project and right click the project and select Tortoise SVN and then select Release Lock.  Hopefully this works. 

answered