Error runtime null when trying to start Mendix 7 app on premise servers

I migrated our app to Mendix 7 and it started ok last week on both qa and production on premise servers. Today it was not running in production and won’t start up.  QA app is still up and running. I restarted it on QA and came back up without issues. In producton, I reverted back to the Mendix 6 version and that starts fine. I have tried starting the Mendix 7 version of the app on 2 of our production servers and I get the same below error. Any ideas what the issues is? We’re running Mendix 7.20.1.   19-03-11 11:30:16.789 INFO - Core: Storage service: Local file system storage, uploaded files path: /srv/mendix/safetyaudits/data/files 2019-03-11 11:30:16.798 ERROR - M2EE: An error occurred while initializing the Runtime: null 2019-03-11 11:30:16.798 ERROR - M2EE: com.mendix.m2ee.api.AdminException: An error occurred while initializing the Runtime: null         at com.mendix.basis.impl.MxRuntimeImpl.start(MxRuntimeImpl.java:331) Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: null         at com.mendix.connectionbus.ConnectionBusImpl.getEntityIdsByUUID(ConnectionBusImpl.java:685)         at com.mendix.basis.component.internal.LocalComponentImpl.initialize(LocalComponentImpl.scala:87)         at com.mendix.basis.impl.MxRuntimeImpl.start(MxRuntimeImpl.java:320)         at com.mendix.m2ee.appcontainer.actions.StartAction.startRuntime(StartAction.java:49)         at com.mendix.m2ee.appcontainer.actions.StartAction.execute(StartAction.java:30)         at com.mendix.m2ee.appcontainer.server.handler.HttpAdminHandler.handle(HttpAdminHandler.java:129)         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:132)         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:503)         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:364)         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:260)         at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:305)         at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:103)         at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ChannelEndPoint$2.run(ChannelEndPoint.java:118)         at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.runTask(EatWhatYouKill.java:333)         at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.doProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:310)         at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.tryProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:168)         at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.run(EatWhatYouKill.java:126)         at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.ReservedThreadExecutor$ReservedThread.run(ReservedThreadExecutor.java:366)         at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:765)         at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:683)         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)  
asked
0 answers