Commit error: Unable to retrieve the current sprint

Since a couple of days I get the following error message while commiting, in various applications: Unable to retrieve the current sprint You will still be able to commit, but you cannot link stories to your changes.  
asked
6 answers

We got the same messages.

Response from Mendix Ticket 80623, 7-3-2019:

The R&D team looked at the issue and are currently working on fixing it. If all goes as expected, the issue will be fixed before the end of next week. Do note that unforeseen circumstances can impact the planning. I will keep this ticket to 'on-hold' and update you once the fix is released.

answered

We are also having the same issue. It’s not a big problem as we don't use Sprintr as our story management system, but I hope it can be fixed for those who do need to use this feature.

answered

Yes, same here in multiple projects and the same response from Support as Edwin posted.

answered

I'm new to Mendix and I've just finished Rapid dev (analyst) learning path. I have had same issue with "LearningNow" testcase, I thought it might be project specific, but now I created new blank project and immediately opened in Desktop Modeler with same result.

In addition to having this issue while committing the change you see the error when you try to Refresh the stories in Desktop Modeler, the error details are:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Mendix.Modeler.Sprintr.SprintrConnector.BuildSprintV4(GetStoriesV4ResponseItems[] response) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build@2\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\Sprintr\SprintrConnector.v4.cs:line 116
   at Mendix.Modeler.Sprintr.SprintrConnector.BuildSprintV4(String projectID) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build@2\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\Sprintr\SprintrConnector.v4.cs:line 76
   at Mendix.Modeler.Sprintr.SprintrConnector.GetCurrentSprint(String projectID) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build@2\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\Sprintr\SprintrConnector.cs:line 156

I believe the Mendix team will resolve it soon so I can get used to review stories from Desktop Modeler and not from the web.

answered

The issue seems to be resolved, I'm not getting error anymore. Great work Mendix team!

answered

I am getting the same issue and it is 12/5/2019.  Anyone have a solution for me? :)

Lilia

answered