Microflow Parameter ERROR

Hi all, Im struggling with microflow to be able to open page. The action button calls this microflow, that has parameters of List. Then Mendix shows a error message "The selected page expects an object of type '~', which is not available here." So next I changed the parameter from list to object. Then Mendix shows a message "Parameters of the selected microflow do not match available arguments. Available argument is List of '~', while the microflow has parameter of type '~'." how I can solve this problem? I think it is simple question…,but I cannot solve this. Please help.  
asked
2 answers

You have two problems, I think:

1. Then Mendix shows a message "Parameters of the selected microflow do not match available arguments. Available argument is List of '~', while the microflow has parameter of type '~'."

Solution:
    If you want to open a page, you probably want to give 1 object.
    In your datagrid you must also give as selection mode: "Single selection"

2. Then Mendix shows a error message "The selected page expects an object of type '~', which is not available here."

Solution:
    In the microflow that opens the page, you must indicate in the activity "Open Page" which object has to be passed on.

I hope this helps!

answered

Are you calling the microflow from a grid which allows multi selection?

You could let the microflow have a list as input parameter and check if the list is not empty and use the head option to retrieve the first object in the list. any other operation which results in 1 object will also do

answered