Dropdown based on values inside attribute automatically

Hello, Currently the drop downs are working based upon the manual values in list view and in data grid it is taking only enumeration data type for drop down. How to have drop down values automatically with the selected attribute data. Thanks in advance! 
asked
2 answers

Hi Sravya,

You can use a reference selector input widget “displays as a  drop down” in your case, you just need to make the proper association with your entity, example (put the field you want in the reference selector in a separate entity and associate it with your main entity one to one or one - many). It will display as a drop down.

Regards,

Sufian.

answered

Hi Sravya,

I would have a micro flow that is used as an ‘on change event’ for the reference selector.

Within the micro flow have some Boolean values. For Instance if your drop down has 4 options to filter the data have 4 different Booleans stored in an NPE. So if user chooses option 1 we flip that Boolean to true and all the rest to false.

Then on the page with the data grid have 4 containers with 4 different data grids with an Xpath or attribute filter already set and show them dependant on the Boolean change in the micro flow

I do this often to say only show records with a status of OPEN/CLOSED/PENDING.

If you need any more help let me know.

answered