Download from Teamserver generates TortoiseSVN-lock error for 6.x.x-versions

Hi all, Just trying to install several Mendix-modeler versions on my new laptop (HP Zbook, Intel CORE I7). When installing version 7.18.1, everything is fine and I can download the project from the Teamserver, edit the model and update it from the Teamserver. When installing versions 6.7.1 and 6.8.1, the modeler install seems to be okay, but when I try to download the projects from the Teamserver, I get the following error: “SharpSvn.SvnWorkingCopyLockException: Working copy 'C:\Users\remeer\Documents\Mendix\projectname-main' locked. ---> SharpSvn.SvnWorkingCopyLockException: 'C:\Users\remeer\Documents\Mendix\projectname-main' is already locked.    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path)    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.ClientDo[T](Func`2 action) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 141    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.ActionUtil.TryNTimes[TException](Action action, Int32 n, Int32 sleepBetweenTries) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\ActionUtil.cs:line 19    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.Checkout(IRevLocation location, String targetProjectDirectory) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 252” I have TortoiseSVN version 1.7 installed. If I look in the Mendix-folder for the project packages, SVN indicates there a no locks on the folders and on their subsequent files and folders. In another forum ticket (https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/90964), the suggestion was made to use SVN-option “Clean Up” on the directories, but then SVN says there are no locks ... Note: on my old laptop (also an HP), with the same TortoiseSVN version installed, I was able to install all these modeler versions and download all the projects without any problem … By the way, I cannot really imagine that this should be a hardware related problem. Any help is highly appreciated!   Regards, René van der Meer    
asked
2 answers

Try to Lock all files in the project using Tortoise, then Unlock. This should clear all locks on the server.

answered

Using Tortoise SVN, try right clicking on the last partially downloaded file and select Clean up for the folder.

answered