SAP ODATA table to be stored into a mendix database

I called an odata service and am showing a list of addresses on the screen using a list view.  However when I want to use the lat long in the address and connect it to the google maps widget – i am asked to use a persistent data source.  I created a table just like the one I had in the odata.  I am trying to save the list generated out of the odata into the domain module i created in my project but to no success.  Please help me how this could be achieved.
asked
2 answers

When you call the OData source in your microflow you get the non-persistent entities returned from the action.

After that action create a loop to iterate over the non-persitent records and create a new persistent record with the same attributes. Now your data is in a form that the lat long data can be used in a google maps widget.

answered

OData provides facility for extension to fulfill any custom needs of your RESTful APIs. REST stands for Representational State Transfer and it is sometimes spelled as "ReST". It relies on a stateless, client-server, cacheable communication protocol. In virtually all cases, the HTTP protocol is used.

SAP Fiori - OData Services. OData is used to define best practices that are required to build and consume RESTful APIs. It helps you to find out changes, defining functions for reusable procedures and sending batch requests etc. ... REST stands for Representational State Transfer and it is sometimes spelled as "ReST".

To more about how you can update ODATA Table learn from Experts and learn SAP Course.

answered