Stored value not retrieved on page, only after update by Microflow

Hi, After completing the Rapid Developers learning path I do still have an issue. The TrainingEvent.TotalNumberOfRegistrations field on the TrainingEvent_Overview page always shows a zero when accessing the page. As soon as I go into the detail record to the TrainingEvent_Registrations_Overview, I see all the associated Trainees. When I then ADD or REMOVE a Trainee (which triggers a Microflow including a commit), and then go back, the overview shows the correct total number of Trainees. But after closing and restarting the app, the total shows a zero again. The correct stored number seems to be retrieved only when changing the number by adding or deleting through the Microflow, and not when showing the overview page initially. I followed the instructions step-by-step, and can see no difference with the module file supplied on the academy resource tab. Is there some basic mistake here I'm overlooking?
asked
2 answers

Seems that you missed the commit in the change action of the totalnumberoftrainees.
This would explain why the field is updated when adding or removing and after restarting the field is reset to the original value of 0.

answered

Following the instructions, it looks like this:

answered