Not able to clear cached data on retrieval of database object

Hello, I'm in the process of making a page that checks and enables the user to edit prices. These prices are retrieved by searching on a few parameters tied to a non-persistent staging object. When entering the right parameters, a matching price list is retrieved and displayed on the page. Some of the percentages to calculate the prices are editable. The problem I encounter right now is that when I edit some of these percentages, navigate to another page and navigate back to search for the price list again using the same parameters as before, the edited percentages are still showed instead of the database default values I want the user to be able to see every time he searches for the price list. It basically keeps the changes in the cache and doesn't undo them when I try to retrieve it from the database, even when I try to roll this object back in the microflow in which I retrieve this price list. Is there any way to be able to ‘reset’ those values without having the user do this manually? Secondly, on the same page there's a visibility check on a few fields that check if an association is empty or not. If it's empty, don't show the fields, if it's not, don't show them. This association is created when the parameters have been entered and the user starts the search. The associated object is retrieved and gets added to the price object. I can retrieve the price list with the association filled and it will show the fields. When I edit the parameters of the associated object, enter the same parameters for the price list search and search for it, the microflow will not find any associated objects, will replace the once filled association spot with an empty value, but the fields will still be visible even though I could clearly see the association being empty when debugging. I assume this has got something to do with the data being cached or something, so it will probably get solved with solving the first issue. But if there's another reason for it, I would like to know. Thanks in advance!
asked
0 answers