An error occured while sending changes to the repository. I dont know what is happening when Im committing my project.

It’s not working on my laptop, but if I were to install the desktop modeller on the University’s desktop, the commit would be successful. I uninstalled and re-installed the desktop modeller on my laptop and still the same thing. I’m not sure if it’s a directory problem or something else. I get the following error message. SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOException: Commit failed (details follow): ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOException: At least one property change failed; repository is unchanged ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOException:  Could not execute PROPPATCH. ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOException: PROPPATCH of '/3550817e-6e1a-4fc4-8759-cbdbf04ff998/!svn/txr/18-z/trunk': 207 Multi-Status    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Commit(ICollection`1 paths, SvnCommitArgs args, SvnCommitResult& result)    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.PathClientDo(String workingCopyPath, Action`1 action) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 825    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.Commit(String projectDir, SvnCommitArgs commitArgs) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 777    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.CommitWorker.DoCommit(IProject project, String message, RevisionMetadata metadata) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\CommitWorker.cs:line 188    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.CommitWorker.CommitToRepositorySilent(IProject project, CommitState state, IProgressInfo info) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\CommitWorker.cs:line 146    at Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework.Progress.ProcessRunner.RunStep(Step step) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework\Progress\ProcessRunner.cs:line 81    at Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework.Progress.ProcessRunner.OnDoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework\Progress\ProcessRunner.cs:line 61    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
asked
1 answers

Hi,

This is an issue with the version of the modeler you are using (I think it was fixed in 7.23) but it does have an easy workaround. Have a look at the post below:

https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/92813

answered