Remove un-committed objects when using navigation to home?

Hi everybody, I've got the following problem:I'm starting with a list of objects.  I'm using a wizard to create a new object for the user. Nothing special. When the user uses the save button all is saved, when the user uses the cancel button, all is cancelled. Just like you would expect.  The problem occurs when the user uses the home button which is provided in the navigation part of the application. This button (in the navigation) goes to the home page of the specified user role. So, when the user uses the home button, the uncommited objects of the wizard remain in the memory. When the user opens the list of objects, you can see the un-commited objects there. Refreshing the page (F5) removes them. Any ideas how to solve this problem? I already tried to use a kind of a rollback activity when pressing home, but I don't have the objects in that case.  Hope you can help.    All the best! Laurens
asked
4 answers

Are these objects associated to something you have in your home microflow (account, session, another object you can retrieve from the database,...)?
If so, you could try te retrieve them in the home microflow and delete them.

If it needs to be empty by opening this wizard page, you could also always start your wizard with deleting the orphaned objects in memory.

answered

I would still file a support ticket because this seems like a cache bug to me simce refreshing solves the issue.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

I think I've found it! I remember something about the “storage” of objects which are not commited but are used in an association. In my case I did have an association with another object. Therefor, when I use the home button, the association was set but the object used in the association was deleted. I think this is the reason that it is shown if we do not have a refresh. Refreshing it makes it all reset as it should do. 

Solved it :-)

answered

I'll have a go with the ticket. I just checked that I create an empty object without refreshing it in the client. When going back using home it is still there. Refresh makes it go away.

Keep you posted!

Laurens

answered