JSON schemas and Enumeration

I have an application developed in Python with json files to store my data and json schemas to validate them. I want to transfer my application on Mendix and continue developing it in the Desktop Modeler, though I am quite new with the Mendix environment. My problem is that I have a lot of enumeration lists for a lot of attributes that I want to pass to the application, but when I am creating an enumeration object on Mendix the only choice I have to add the values I want is manually one by one, which will be extremely time consuming for my case. Is there a way to import my json lists of values on Mendix in order to create the enumeration objects? 
asked
1 answers

Yes, get your point. You might try the SDK (https://docs.mendix.com/apidocs-mxsdk/mxsdk/) as last resort. I have not tried it myself but it might be doable. Hope somebody with more SDK experience chimes in here for a reply.

Regards,

Ronald

[EDIT]

And as afterthought you might want to try to import your JSON. Mendix will create the non persistent object. I think it might create the enumerations also allthough I am not sure about that one.

answered