Displaying image inside a page parameter

Hi, I have images stored in a System.Image entity which have been decoded using the Base64DecodeToFile function. I know that the images work as I am able to display them fine on a pop up page with a dataview linked to the entity and the image viewer.  I am trying to display them on a page that already has a Page Parameter, and am unable to get it working no matter what I try.  I have tried adding an another daview view assigned to the System.Image entity, using different image viewers, assigning the entity to a Dynamic image option but nothing works.  Below are screenshots of the Domain model and page.  Any Ideas?   EDIT: More Detail.  So I have a ‘Project Profile’ page that has a dataview of ProjectProfile entity.  When you tab out of the GWLGFeeEarner field, a microflow is called that performs a REST call to get an email address and Base64 Encoded image.  This is then Committed to a newly created GWLGFeeEarnerImage entity, Email is saved to the ProjectProfile Entity, and the micrflow completes.  I then want to see the image on a different page.  
asked
2 answers

You write about images. Are there more than one? The relationship at the moment is that one image is linked to multiple pages. This should probably be the other way around?

In the current situation you can use a dataview. Datasource: Context. In this data view, you then place the Image viewer.

I hope this helps you!

answered

So I have added an image viewer without a dataview, and when I view the HTML of the rendered webpage, I see this and there is a 1x1 dot that appears.  The image should be a JPEG so I’m not sure if this is related to it not working or not.

answered