Getting errors after importing rest service module in mendix modeler

Hi there, I have imported the Rest Service module in my mendix application. But just after importing modeler started showing 2 weird errors as shown below: Error 1: The selected rule 'CommunityCommons.IsEmptyString' no longer exists.Property 'Rule' of exclusive split 'has no errors?'Microflow 'IVK_SaveServiceDefinition'RestServices Error 2: The selected parameter 'CommunityCommons.IsEmptyString.String' no longer exists.Property 'Parameter' of exclusive split 'has no errors?'Microflow 'IVK_SaveServiceDefinition'RestServices  
asked
3 answers

I see you are using Mendix 7.22, which has REST functionality built in. Why would you use the RestServices module?

answered

Hi,

You can get rid of the error by importing the community commons module. That exclusive split is using a rule that exists in the community commons module. If you dont want to import community commons, you can change the split to use an expression that checks for an empty string instead. I recommend just downloading community commons.

https://appstore.home.mendix.com/link/app/170/Mendix/Community-Commons-Function-Library

Hope this helps!

answered

Have you tried updating your community commons module ?

answered