Cannot edit associated entities

Hi,   I want anonymous users to be able to register using the multi tenant administration module, but with a custom registration page I created as shown below. The problem is that I can't enter anything but the New password and confirm password: Now if I add for example the email from the user tenant to the AccountPasswordData dataview like this: 'Widget must be read-only because it is connected to an associated attribute.'   At first I thought it would be a security issue, but it seems inputs must be read-only while being an associated attribute. Is there a solution for this?   Thanks in advance,   Jurian
asked
3 answers

That's right, input fields need to be read-only when using associations here. Maybe you could use a custom select page and associate the selection from there?

answered

If your input field is pointing to an associated attribute, the input field is always a reference selector that is only used to change the association. If you want to edit attributes of an associated object, you need a dataview showing the input field without the association.

answered

Hi, 

can you give some hints how to create this custom select page? What objects are necessary (data view with which connector etc.?

Thanks

answered