Two buttons calling the same microflow, but with different boolean-parameter value

I have two buttons, both calling the microflow "SUB_entity_SetAttribute" to set a boolean-typed attribute of the entity's dataview that these buttons are in. The first sets it to true, the second sets it to false. Problem is: I can only pass the entity to the microflow, but not the value for 'true' or 'false'. My current solution is: - have 'Goedkeuren' call the microflow "MB_entity_SetAttributeTrue" which calls "SUB_entity_SetAttribute" passing value true - have 'Afkeuren' call the microflow "MB_entity_SetAttributeFalse" which calls "SUB_entity_SetAttribute" passing value false Is there a way to do this without those two extra microflows "MB_entity_SetAttributeTrue" and "MB_entity_SetAttributeFalse"  
asked
3 answers

You'll have to create two microflows to perform these two actions.

I would create one submicroflow with a boolean parameter. 

That submicroflow can be re-used in both microflows and that way your ACT/IVK microflow wil only have a call to a submicroflow which helps in regard to maintainability. But you probably already know that. 

answered

Maybe it would be a topic for the idea forum. It would be awesome to be able to pass primitive type attributes to a microflow when calling it from a button. You will have my upvote.

answered

Don't know a quick solution for this other then something along the line that you have done, might be a idea for the forum...pass a boolean as a parameter from an action button microflow!

answered