free app deployment?

The status page (status.mendix.com) indicates all works well  but my app deployments failes time on time. I do understand technology can solve problems but Mendix can better give good info...  Some time ago I suggested feature that modeler gets more useful information then just "an error ocurred" etc. during deployment   Issues deploying and/or starting Free Apps, also using modeler.mendix.com Subscribe Monitoring - A potential root cause for the slow or failing app deployments has been identified. This morning (CET) a fix has been deployed, which restored performance of app deployments to an acceptable level. We will continue to monitor the situation. Next update will be placed on or before Monday December 10 close of business (CET). Dec 8, 11:26 CET Update - The functionality of the Free-Tier is not fully restored. We continue to work on restoring and are monitoring the situation closely. Updating and resuming apps should work normally, new apps might need a retry. Next update will be placed on or before Monday December 10 close of business CET. Dec 7, 17:59 CET  
asked
1 answers

I know that this is not going to solve your problem, but subscribing to https://mendix.statuspage.io/ can help to understand what's going on.

answered