Importing mpk does not work in 7.20.1

We just migrated to 7.20.1. Importing mpks is broken. I just created a new project with 7.20.1. Here I have the same problem. This is the error message: Mendix.Modeler.Packages.PackageFormatException: Module '' not found in package.    at Mendix.Modeler.Packages.DocumentPackageImporter.ExtractDocument(String packageModuleName, IProject packageProject, IFolder target) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\Packages\DocumentPackageImporter.cs:line 0    at Mendix.Modeler.Packages.DocumentPackageImporter.ImportDocument(ZipFile zipFile, IFolder target) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\Packages\DocumentPackageImporter.cs:line 44 Below the screen picture: Does anybody recognize this? Does anybody know a solution for this? Thanks Toon (maybe also an idea to add the latest version to the Modeler version picklist :-)
asked
1 answers

Did you see this post: https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/92040

And I would switch to 7.21. We have issues with 7.20.1 with darasource microflows firing when closing screens and thus generating errors.

Regards,

Ronald

answered