TemplateGrid auto-refresh text

Good Morning, I am using a TemplateGrid with an auto-refresh. Inside of the TemplateGrid, I am showing a button with visibility based on two attributes (one is stored, one is calculated). This works fine. If the numbers change in the background, visibility is toggled. I am also showing a Progress Bar, based on the same attributes. It is also refreshing fine. In addition, I want to show the two values as parameters in a text. Here, the refresh is not working. It is always showing the values from the time the page was opened. Has anybody an Idea how to make the parameters in the text also refresh? P.S.: It is modeler Version 7.20.1 that can not be selected here.
asked
3 answers

I am going to report this as a bug

answered

For your interest:

I reported this as a bug and it seems like other people already did this before. Mendix support told me that they are working on a fix for this. If you run into the same issue, you did not do anything wrong, it is just broken and you need to use a workaround for now.

answered

Hi Andreas,

One way to do this is by using the CustomString widget. It uses a microflow to create a string to display. It works a bit differently than the auto-refresh; if you refresh the context object, the string-value is recalculated. This way you can achieve what you want.

answered