Stop sharing my activity details

I am planning to make quiet a few number of test apps to explore furhter possibilities of using Mendix for complex business process. However, the moment I create a new test app, all the Mendix community member gets notified on email digest, that Mr. xyz created "Testapp023" & so on. I myself & my group will be making quiet a few number of such apps, SO IS THERE any way, by which we can STOP sharing my activity details ? At least for all the new Test apps, I create ? Is there any option in account settings ? I didn't find any.
asked
5 answers

I don't think there as at this point. You could create project where the teamserver is not enabled. However then you haven't got the perks of it!

answered

No solution at this moment, although it is a nice feature. Maybe post an idea?

Most simple solution is to create another Mendix-account for yourself and you co-workers. If you want more secrecy, consider an onpremise Mendix-server.

answered

Only the people sharing the same company get these notifications. I don't know if that makes a difference for you?

I wouldn't get any notification about what apps you are creating or building. 

answered

At least it is possible to edit and also delete Buzz items that were created based on your own actions. So they will not show up on the Buzz and I think they will also not show up in the digest email, if you delete them before the email is send. I am not 100% sure about the last part though.

answered

Hi folks,

one year later – is there any update on that? I am still not able to find an option in my profile regarding this.

In big companies like the one I am working for this is really, really annoying (not even speaking of any kind of “ secretiveness”).

I would be glad for any kind of help! :)

answered