Mendix Team server is not working properly

Hi guys,  I'm facing a problem with the mendix team server, It's not committing with the author name.  And also, while trying to create the package from the team server it's not showing the existing branch line of my application. Is there any solution to resolve this? Thank you
asked
8 answers

Same here.

In the mean time you can create a deployment package locally and upload it to the cloud.

answered

It's a known issue at the moment.

check http://status.mendix.com

answered

The workaround where you can create a package on your machine and upload it is no longer working for me. I am not able to access my app in the cloud portal.

answered

Creating deployment packages is working again.

answered

Hi Ananthi,

We should create a support ticket. I'm also facing the same issues!

Cheers,

Jeffrey

answered

Hi Ananthi,

We have the same problem here. As a workaround you could create a package from the modeler and upload it to Sprintr. From there deploy the package as normal. This is a way to keep working, while Mendix is fixing the problem. We have created a ticket too.

Good luck.

answered

Same here, please update asap

answered

It is resolved. Unfortunately, you can not create a package out of a revision that has been created during this problem. You need to do a new commit. By committing something without a real change, you can create a revision that is just like the one before. If you want to create a version in between, it requires some more work.

answered