Error - SvnWorkingCopyLockException - during downloading of recently created branch

Hi all, The following error appeared when downloading a recently created branch in the modeler. This was done with 4 Mendix modelers: On my laptop: the error appeared On my colleagues laptop: the error did not appear On a server: the error appeared On an identical server: the error did not appear   I cleaned the folder using TortoiseSVN, but that resulted in a project that was not linked to the teamserver anymore. Since this error appeared during the download of the project, it may be so that it was not fully downloaded yet. Either way, does anyone know what this error is, and how it can be resolved? Any help would be much appreciated!   SharpSvn.SvnWorkingCopyLockException: Working copy 'C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\Mendix\xxxxxxxx' locked. ---> SharpSvn.SvnWorkingCopyLockException: 'C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\Mendix\xxxxxxxx' is already locked.    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path)    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.ClientDo[T](Func`2 action) in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 58    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.ActionUtil.TryNTimes[TException](Action action, Int32 n, Int32 sleepBetweenTries) in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\ActionUtil.cs:line 19    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.Checkout(Uri urlToCheckout, String targetProjectDirectory) in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 154  
asked
3 answers

Hi Mark,

Have you tried using svn release lock?

answered

Hi Mark, I have the exact same problem. Have you been able to resolve yours. And How?

I also tried unlocking via Tortoise. Same as with you, it said that there was nothing to unlock.

Then I tried with Tortoise to CleanUp. And that solved it.

answered

I have had this problem as well before. In my case the issue was that another developer copy-pasted a bin folder from the project into the main folder and commited this to the teamserver. 

Could you check if there are any folders in your main project folder? So this one for example but with your username and projectname of course ;)  (C:\Users\RoyHermans\Documents\Mendix\Bizzomate Holidays-main for example)

If that's the case I should be able to help you solve it.

answered