React Web application integration with Mendix Application hosted on premise

Hello my fellow innovators, I have an interesting and maybe unusual problem that I am sure could be straight forward to implement. In order to improve SEO and Google rankings, the business has decided to build(replace) our landing pages which were initially built in Mendix with React Web applications. Now this is only for our landing pages; all other pages are built using Mendix and using deeplinks, it allows us to connect back to Mendix to follow the user journey. I know if this was hosted on the Mendix Cloud, we will have less flexibility in terms of maybe hosting the react application and the Mendix application on the same domain or server instance but I thought hosting it on Premise might be easier. Of course, easier in this case is subjective since I am not finding it easy to come up with a solution to make this work. Any help or work around will be really appreciated. Thank you all, Kofi   EDIT:  I basically want my Mendix index page or Landing pages to be my React web pages instead of my Mendix landing page.
asked
2 answers

I've just delivered a similar set up for a customer: most users of the system start by navigating to a React app. This app is hosted on AWS. You could take a look at Amazon's Static Website Hosting.  The React app has a number of DeepLinks to a Mendix app, which is hosted on the standard Mendix cloud. This isn't hard to set up.

The real problem in this scenario is authentication: if users need to be authenticated to access your React landing page, need to be authenticated for your Mendix app, and you want to preserve their session you need to do some work to make that happen. We've handled that by using a single sign-on solution.

answered

Update: I figured out a way to fix this. Because it was an on premise application, I was able to manipulate IIS and using  the Rewrite URL component.

Thanks for your help.

answered