Oauth2.0: integration with in-house openid connect provider...session for user (authorized from in-house openid connect provider) getting removed and replaced with anonymous user session

Oauth2.0: integration with in-house openid connect provider...session for user (authorized from in-house openid connect provider) getting removed and replaced with anonymous user session. Here, we are able to initialize the session, am able to check the valid session on java side, but, post some seconds, i see that in the mendix console, there are 2 statements saying the session for user 'xxx' is removed and anonymous session is kicking in... 2018-11-26 09:24:55.335CoreRemoving session for user 'SecAdm' 2018-11-26 09:24:55.771WebUIAnonymous user 'Anonymous_f36ca362-3675-4142-a081-6c0098d3b20a' created (Number of concurrent sessions: 1).   Not sure why this is happening...i would want to avoid this and retain my custom session. Is there a session that is doing this ? Security setting: i have tried with both security option disabled and with the production setting enabled (with anonymous user enabled / disabled). the behaviour remains the same. Also, just wanted to understand if this is the case because we are using a trial version of mendix ?? can someone please answer this question as we are stuck here?        
asked
1 answers

Did you create the cookie for Mendix? Or did you just created a session in Java?

answered