Mendix modeler is automatically closed and running in background.!

Modeler version 7.20.1 is automatically closed and when trying to open the modeler again it is prompting that "It seems that the project file located at '..\file\path\..' is already open in another instance of the modeler, opening a project more than once is not supported." But if i click "Open anyway" it will be opened, though it is opened it would not allow to run the project locally and the warning would be prompted that "It appears that port 8090 is already in use. please exit the application that uses that port, or change the port number for this application in the server tab of the project section dialog." It happens often only in 7.20.1 version, I welcome the valuable solution and suggestion from the folks. Thanks.    
asked
2 answers

Hello Abdul,

That can happen if you have anything running on port 8090 - you can always go to your project settings, add a new configuration, then in the configuration's Server tab under Admin port use 8091 and under User port use 8081 just for safety, and run under the different config, this way they won't collide.

Hope this helps

answered

The problem is that the modeler seems to just quit. This seems to happen in Mx7.20.1 more then previous versions. Before this release I had this once and a while and now it happens once a day. Just restart your machine and open the model again or kill the Java server. Mendix is aware of the problem.

Regards,

Ronald

answered