Dont have Navagation Template Sidebar_Full_Responsive (Navagation Layout) in my Project

I had to download my project and upload it into a new project to troubleshoot.  I have resolved all the errors by deleting some pages; but when I attempt to create a new blank page now and select the Sidebar_Full_Responsive (Navigation Layout) from the menu, it can't be found.  I only have about 4 templates in the drop-down list.  Is there a way to import templates into an existing project?  Is there another way to resolve this issue?
asked
5 answers

You can download the navigation lay out module from the appstore: https://appstore.home.mendix.com/link/app/23446/

or the Atlas UI recoures: https://appstore.home.mendix.com/link/app/104730/

answered

Once downloaded, how do I import them into the Project?  Is there a root folder where the download should be placed so each project can access them?

answered

You download them into each project. The appstore modules are visibile under the domain 'appstore modules'

answered

Not sure if this is correct, but I uploaded the navigation module into the project.  However, I got 6 errors as a result such as listed below.  Do you have suggestions on how to resolve these errors?  I did not delete anything, so I don't underwhy the error indicate they no longer exist.  Thanks!

Error1:

Message: The selected navigation profile 'Phone_browser' no longer exists.

Element: Property 'Navigation Profile' of simplemenubar 'SimpleMenubar1'

Document: Layout 'Phone_TopBottom'

Module: NavigationLayouts

Error2:

Message: The selected navigation profile 'Phone_browser' no longer exists.

Element: Property 'Navigation Profile' of navigation tree 'navigationtree1'

Document: Layout 'Phone_TopSidebar'

Error3: The selected navigation profile 'Tablet_browser' no longer exists.

Document: Layout 'Tablet_SidebarLeft'

Error4: The selected navigation profile 'Tablet_browser' no longer exists.

Document: Layout 'Tablet_TopSidebar'

Error5: The selected navigation profile 'Tablet_browser' no longer exists.

Document: Layout 'Tablet_TopSidebar_IconsText'

Error6: The selected navigation profile 'Tablet_browser' no longer exists.

Document: Layout 'Tablet_SidebarRight'

answered

The Navigation layouts module expects some nagivation profiles that are not in your current project. Therefore it states that the profiles don't exist.

You can add the navigation profiles in the navigation section in your modeler, or select a different navigation profile from the layoutgrid in the 'properties' section.

answered