How to change arguments for Cluster Manager Action

HI, I am getting an invalid Argument Exception in Cluster Manager Action. Please find below the error message: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: Exception occurred in action '{"type":"ClusterManagerAction"}', all database changes executed by this action were rolled back     at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(ActionManager.java:176) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: Exception occurred in action '{"type":"ClusterManagerAction"}', all database changes executed by this action were rolled back     at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.doRunUsingClassLoaderOf(Runner.java:40) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: Exception occurred in action '{"type":"ClusterManagerAction"}', all database changes executed by this action were rolled back     at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.processErrorState(CoreAction.java:303) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The current id belongs to another object type than the given type to set. Type of this MendixObject is 'System.XASInstance', the given id is of type 'EmailTemplate.EmailTemplate'   How can i change the argument of this cluster manager action which i think is called in core.java
asked
1 answers

Hi Varun,

Have you tried the custom settings?

https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/custom-settings

answered