FileManager not working in modeler 7.20.1?

I recently upgraded to modeler 7.20.1 and noticed that the fileManager widget stopped working in my app (across all browsers) Clicking on the browse button just does nothing at all. Has anyone else encountered this, or any ideas on whether I'm doing something wrong would be great.   Errors that I'm seeing my chrome console seem to indicate nothing with the fileDocument widget: mxui.js?636782466076860779:82 ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined at :8080/widgets/CKEditorForMendix/widget/lib/jquery.oembed.js?636782466076860779:962 (anonymous) @ mxui.js?636782466076860779:82 Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined at :8080/widgets/CKEditorForMendix/widget/lib/jquery.oembed.js?636782466076860779:962  
asked
7 answers

The problem is caused by a bug in version 1.2.1 of the Atlas framework. I just fixed it. Please update the Atlas Resources through the Mendix app store in order to fix this issue.

answered

Confirmed the issue was with Atlas UI below version 1.2.2 in which Mendix patched it. For anyone trying to patch this in their project manually without updating the entire AtlasUI package edit the AtlasUI /components/_buttons.scss partial, and remove “@include ripple();” from .btn, .mx-button (around line 9) Then recompile your css (in Koala or whatever) and it should work.

Thanks for fixing @wesley_sieses

answered

Figured the fix. The problem was caused because of missing JS references. I had orginally upgraded an older version of the mendix modeler to 7.20.1 and downloaded the Atlas UI from the appstore [sic]. As it appears, downloading the atlasUI from the appstore and changing the navigation layouts on your pages is broken (in that it doesn't import all the necessary JS files at runtime)

Fix: I created a new atlas UI project from scratch. Copied all the files from the /theme folder, and replaced the files in my problematic project. I wish there was a more straightforward way of upgrading projects, but I hope this helps someone a few hours of splitting hairs.

answered

Hi Sid,

I just created a test project in 7.20.1 and the file manage widget was working.

I would make sure that the dataview's object isnt empty, and the security of the entity. Have you tried testing with incognito mode in chrome? 

answered

Thanks for your reply, Austin. I did something similar and was able to uncover the root of the problem albeit have no solution (yet)

Steps to reproduce:

• Change the theme in the project settings to: Atlas UI Resources
  • Theme: none
  • The fileManager widget doesn't work

Change the theme to UI Resources, and a point the theme ZIP file to a custom theme generated from ux.mendix.comthe widget goes back to working. The challenge I'm having is that changing the theme breaks my entire app in an irreconcileable way, so I really need to get the widget to play nice with the Atlas UI Resource theme. Ideas?

answered

The errors shown refer to the CKEditor widget. Could you try updating that widget to the latest version (if you haven't done so already)?

answered

I have the same problem after updating my theme to Atlas UI. The problem is with the FileManager from Mendix, so we can not update this widget.

Edit: I downgraded to Atlas UI 1.1.4 and the browse is working again.

answered