Could you please advise how can i access to project database?

I would ask you to provide me instructions,  how can I check my objects in database. As I know mendix uses relationship database, so is there a possibility to check the context of database like SQL management studio?
asked
7 answers

Vsevolod,

If you are using HSQL (for free apps), there is a built in database viewer.  In the Modeler, go to the Console tab, select Advanced and then Start Built-In Database viewer.

For other databases, you'll need to use tools for each database (for instance PgAdmin for Postgres).

Hope that helps,

Mike

answered

If you want you can check it out with postgres, see: https://docs.mendix.com/developerportal/operate/restore-backup-locally

answered

Are you looking to see database tables? If so you can open built in database viewer from Desktop Modeler Console -> Advanced. Options are enabled when you run your app locally

answered

Hello guys,

The database view is just enable, when the  project is locally deployed.

How can I see the database on production cloud server?

answered

Hello Vsevolod, 

Go to your app, navigate to Backups, select the environment you want, and then either create or just download one of the existing backups with database only. 

Then see Maarten's post above for info how to restore it to PGadmin.

Hope this helps

answered

Actually, the question doesn`t relates to backup database. I need to upload a big data to my application database on production cloud. I mean,  how can I open the database like in sql viewer and add this data using sql queries? 

answered

Hi Dragos,

Sorry from me, could you please explain how can you re-upload it? I don`t see a possibility to upload a snapshot to the project.

answered