Cant open a project in the desktop modeler

Good morning! I can't open a new project I'm invited to in the desktop modeler. It keeps giving me the following error: "System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object". The project runs in 7.13.1, I'm new to the project and haven't opened it yet. As far as I know there weren't any recent version upgrades and I'm the only one having this problem. I suspect it has something to do with my account, I created a new account last thursday and send a merge request with another account, but this request is still pending.. Does anybody has any idea how to solve this? Log out log in, restarting, reinstalling the modeler all didn't solve the problem.
asked
1 answers

Hey Dave,

I think in the past I had the same problem. How are you opening your project at the moment is this through the desktop modeler on your dekstop or through sprintr and then select the version of 7.13.1. For me it was wierd, because I kept getting that error, because through sprintr I couldnt select a version and it kept opening with a wrong version. Eventually I opened the project through the desktop modeler on my desktop and i kept getting the error. I restarted my laptop and then opended it through sprintr with the selected modeler. All the options you stated about reinstalling I did that all too and nothing worked expect the thing i stated above. Hope it will help you fix your problem. 

answered