Timeseries charts (version 1.4.0) not loading after deployment on server with Mendix 7.18.1 and 7.20.1

Hello We have a Mendix 7.18.1 model with Charts version 1.4.0 widget. We made some timeseries graphs (nice looking !) and they work well when tested locally. The timeseries plots work both in the webbrowser as well as in the mobile app.  However, when we create a deployment package (after clean deployment dir) the deployment does not work on the server. When a page with the timeseries is loaded in webbrowser (and mobile app), the page is not loaded. The console for the webbrowser shows the following: Any ideas on how to solve this ? Or how to debug better ?       I converted my model to Mendix 7.20.1 and saw the same problem. Thereafter I made a test project with a single, stand alone module showing a timeseries graph. This project runs smoothly local and on the sandbox (https://timecharttest-sandbox.mxapps.io/, select a timeseries, generate data and then show graph). When I integrate the stand alone module in our project and deploy it on the acceptance, still the page with the timeseries graph is not loaded. The following is shown in the Chrome console. Looks like an acces right. Any ideas/suggestions on how to solve this ?  
asked
2 answers

Mendix found out that this is a bug. Build your deployment for the moment on the build server and you will not experience this problem:

answered

Looks like the graph cannot be load as it is nested in a dataview consuming no object or object where the user hasn't access right to.

answered