Visual query builder?

A newbie question - is there a visual data query builder available out of the box with Mendix? For example, I want my app user/developer to be able to form queries by selecting (or by dragging/dropping) entities, attributes, associations, etc. from the app domain model into a visual query builder and be able to execute it? Is there something out of the box with Mendix that can help? In the page at https://www.mendix.com/evaluation-guide/app-capabilities/data-querying I see the below stated, was wondering about the context for it. "* Both the Desktop Modeler and Web Modeler offer visual ways to specify your query needs via an expression editor"  
asked
2 answers

A drag and drop visualization as possibly know from other visual database tools are not existing in Mendix, yet. But maybe this could be something for the idea forum.

answered

I believe the statement on the data querying page refers to XPath itself. 

XPath comes with intellisense as well as a visual representation if you're retrieving object related to an object already in your flow. For example retrieving all refunds related to a charge could be done in the visual interface, see below

That's a simple example of what you can do and how, hope this helps

answered