Camera V4.0.0.0 Widget

Hi everyone,  I'm new to Mendix and i'm trying to develop a application that captures a picture and saves it.  But i can't figure out how to adjust the layout of the button.  Is there a tutorial/example for me to look at?  Or is it a simple CSS file which i can alter ( that i don't seem to find ).  Thanks in advance.  
asked
2 answers

Hi Mickael,

You can adjust the css of the button in the modeler. Or add a class in your style sheets and add the class to the button.

Here is some helpful documentation

https://docs.mendix.com/howto/modeling-basics/styles

https://medium.com/@jasonteunissen/how-do-i-start-styling-in-mendix-gulp-sass-6b37ddaf8de6

Hope this helps!

Edit: I think you can add a class to your custom style sheet and add this custom class to this option. I just searched through the style sheets and didnt find the class that you have in the screenshot. I also went through the style sheet for the widget and it wasn't there. 

answered

Hi

Sorry perhapse the way I put my question wasn’t clear.
The Camera widget which I downloaded  includes a part where I can adjust the text and the class of the layout ( of the button ). And this is the only available customization that I can find.

Because all other tabs of the property windows ( of the widget ) contain setting regarding to the other functionalities of the camera widget.

So I was wondering where I could adjust the ‘wx-mxwx-button-extra’ class that defines the style of the button which is used by the Camera widget.

I’ll include some screenshots to clarify

Thanks in advanced

Hi

Sorry perhapse the way I put my question wasn’t clear.
The Camera widget which I downloaded  includes a part where I can adjust the text and the class of the layout ( of the button ). And this is the only available customization that I can find.

Because all other tabs of the property windows ( of the widget ) contain setting regarding to the other functionalities of the camera widget.

So I was wondering where I could adjust the ‘wx-mxwx-button-extra’ class that defines the style of the button which is used by the Camera widget.

I’ll include some screenshots to clarify 

Thanks in advanced

answered