How to add the Array of objects to my Mendix Database??

Hello Team,   Could you please help me? I have a task to add lots of objects to my created entities. The objects saved in Excel documents, I`ve already prepared the JSON of Array:     Then I did the mapping of JSON file and did a connections with my Product entity:   How can I save this objects, by clicking "Map automatically" I`ve got the next message detailes: Did not change parameter entity selection 'UserModule.Products'. Did not change entity selection 'UserModule.Products' in object mapping element 'Root'. Did not change association selection 'UserModule.Products_Products' in object mapping element 'Root'. Did not change entity selection 'UserModule.Products' in object mapping element 'JsonObject'. Did not change association selection 'UserModule.Products_Products' in object mapping element 'JsonObject'. Did not change attribute selection 'UserModule.Products.Name' in value mapping element 'Name (String)'. Did not change attribute selection 'UserModule.Products.Description' in value mapping element 'Description (String)'. Did not change attribute selection 'UserModule.Products.Alias' in value mapping element 'Atlias (String)'. Did not change attribute selection 'UserModule.Products.Mold' in value mapping element 'MOLD (String)'. Did not change attribute selection 'UserModule.Products.Number_of_impressions' in value mapping element 'Number_of_impressions (String)'. Did not change attribute selection 'UserModule.Products.TargetC' in value mapping element 'Target_Gaskets (String)'. Did not change attribute selection 'UserModule.Products.Goal_Molds' in value mapping element 'Target_mold (String)'.  
asked
2 answers

Hello Vsevolod,

I might not have understood this correctly so please let me know if I get my assumption wrong, but if your data is in excel you don't have to create a JSON structure. 

You should be using the Excel importer module for this, it also comes with documentation on how to use.

Hope this helps

Update: As Andreas mentioned, there are no videos, but the documentation is found under the Documentation tab (see below), and it's quite thorough

answered

You currently only built the logic to map the data from JSON according to your mapping. You haven't processed any data yet. Now you need to run the application and call this logic with the data to import and process to database objects with this mapping.

You can read more about it here: https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/mapping-documents 

But if you just need to import from Excel, you could also use the Excel importer module: https://docs.mendix.com/howto/integration/importing-excel-documents

answered