Claim reward button for challenge does not appear!

Recently  I finished a challenge and I could just claim the reward. Now I finished another one, however there is no option to claim the reward. It shows that is completed and still shows the time left to complete the challenge. I already sended in a feedback issue, but was wondering if more people have these issue?   
asked
17 answers

My challenges are back. The ones that I already completed seem to be gone forever, but I have uncompleted challenges (2 of 3 are challenges that I already completed in the past, but I can do them again)

answered

Just got an update.  The problem will hopefully be fixed on the 23th of November! See attachement below for the people still having problems!

answered

I sended a support ticket to mendix support to see if they could do anything about this problem more people are experiencing. Today I got a response from them as seen below:

So there are trying to fix it let's hope it will be fixed soon :)!

answered

I don't even see challenges. I have seen them two weeks ago but now they are gone. I think the whole challenges thing is pretty buggy.

answered

I've had this once. The next day the button to claim credits appeared again, and everything worked.

I've been having issues with the same challenge though, since I've already linked my meetup account, it won't register that task. And I can't unlink and link again...

answered

downloaded all modellers and challenge won't register the download.

Agree with all above, challenges don't work the way they supposed to do.

answered

I finally saw challenges today and had no issues completing two and claiming the reward on two, these challenge concerned leaving an app store review and downloading modules as well as the basic make your profile public which doesn't show the button in your picture. (of note my profile was already public and the first time I saw it the button was already there)

They are probably still buggy for everyone

EDIT 13-11: My claim reward button has also disappeared, can't claim the credits on the remaining challenge I had to complete

answered

My claim rewards button appeared on my profile.

The spend your credits button took me to the mendix shop. 

I like the Mendix pizza shirt. 

answered

Does anyone else still have a challenge without claim reward button? New challenges were added but the old one I couldn't claim just reset its progress indicators, still has the claim reward indication, but no button unfortunately.

answered

Exactly the same here with that particular challenge. Linked correctly, all tasks marked done and no claim button.

answered

I was said that it would be fixed on the upcoming release 23th November, but I just looked as I was away on vacation. The problem still exist for me. I sended it through the support ticket again and hope they will able to give me an answer.

answered

fsafsa

answered

fsafsafsa

answered

I will talk to support again, because the problem is still not solved for me with the last release on the 23th November. Hope they will get back with an answer soon.

answered

I will talk to support again, because the problem is still not solved for me with the last release on the 23th November. Hope they will get back with an answer soon.

answered

I will talk to support again, because the problem is still not solved for me with the lastest release on the 23th November. Hope they will get back with an answer soon.

answered

sda

answered