Cant compile rest services Wikipedia example

I'm trying to do a local compile the following Rest services example at the following link : https://docs.mendix.com/howto/integration/consume-a-rest-service  I did import the latest Atlas_ui_framework version 1.2.0 (which required me to remove the admin email, hybrid_phone_templates), Rest services  version 5.1.0 and community Commons packages from the app store.   When i run it and view , i get the following error:  Buildfile: C:\Users\kuop\OneDrive\mendix_training\WikipediaApi-main\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 199 source files to C:\Users\kuop\OneDrive\mendix_training\WikipediaApi-main\deployment\run\bin     [javac] C:\Users\kuop\OneDrive - ConocoPhillips\mendix_training\WikipediaApi-main\javasource\restservices\util\Utils.java:15: error: package org.apache.commons.codec.digest does not exist     [javac] import org.apache.commons.codec.digest.DigestUtils;     [javac]                                       ^     [javac] C:\Users\kuop\OneDrive\mendix_training\WikipediaApi-main\javasource\restservices\util\Utils.java:94: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]         return DigestUtils.md5Hex(jsonString.getBytes(RestServices.UTF8));     [javac]                ^     [javac]   symbol:   variable DigestUtils     [javac]   location: class Utils     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.     [javac] 2 errors BUILD FAILED C:\Users\kuop\OneDrive\mendix_training\WikipediaApi-main\deployment\build_core.xml:29: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 5 seconds  
asked
1 answers

i figured it out. 

referencing https://github.com/mendix/RestServices/issues/60 

Community Commons package was the culprit 
I was running version 7.2.1 
I went to the app store, downloaded and imported version 7.2.0 replacing 7.2.1 

now the program runs with a lots of client errors "Unhandled promise rejection (...)" in the console. 

answered