Mendix 7 blank page

We run on on-premise servers. I'm upgrading an application from Mendix 6 to Mendix 7.6.0.  I can run locally fine and deployed and ran on the QA on premise server is successful. But when I deploy to our production server I'm getting a blank page. The login page is not displayed. Inspecting shows the below. I'm running the same build on QA and production. Any suggestions? Thanks.   mxui.js:29 No permission to read or write entity undefined, check security! (anonymous) @ mxui.js:29 mxui.js:29 mendix.lib.MxObject.create: Invalid Mendix object. Check entity access. (anonymous) @ mxui.js:29 mxui.js:29 No permission to read or write entity undefined, check security! (anonymous) @ mxui.js:29 mxui.js:29 mendix.lib.MxObject.create: Invalid Mendix object. Check entity access. (anonymous) @ mxui.js:29 mxui.js:21 TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined     at _11fb (mxui.js:29)     at UI.startup (mxui.js:29)     at _1170 (mxui.js:29)     at _44 (mxui.js:29)     at Object._28.sequence (mxui.js:29)     at Object.yes (mxui.js:29)     at onLoad (mxui.js:29)     at Object.error (mxui.js:29)     at mxui.js:21     at _2d3 (mxui.js:21)     at _2d1 (mxui.js:21)     at dojo.Deferred.reject.errback (mxui.js:21)     at _2d3 (mxui.js:21)     at _2d1 (mxui.js:21)     at dojo.Deferred.resolve.callback (mxui.js:21)     at _2d3 (mxui.js:21)
asked
1 answers

Looks like you have turned on anonymous access.

By doing this, the default login page isn't shown. Instead the default homepage or if configured for the role anonymous the user role based homepage is shown.

It seems that the page which is shown or about to be shown contains elements which the Anonymous user isn't allowed to see/use. this can be fixed by:

1. go to you navigation
  2. open the homepage of the Anonymous user (or default homepage if a role based homepage isn't configured)
  3. check the elements: dataview? Datagrid? datasource microflow? ....?
  4. grant access according to your case

or

turn off anonymous access

answered