User message posting page Help

Hi everyone, I have an idea to make a user comment page for my app. When users (signed in or anonymous) type a message in the text box and submit it,  then the message text would be posted on the scrollable page, along with the date&time above or below the body of the text. I am not wanting to allow uses to submit other forms of media such as videos, gifs, images due to it being unnecessary for my app. My problem is that I am not very sure on how to fully accomplish this. The farthest I've gotten on this idea is making a scroll container with a section below the container.  I have a text box inside a data view in that section. the data view is connected to my message entity which has a text(string) attribute and a date time attribute. Howeer with this setup it seems that the user would have manually enter the date & time along with his text.
asked
2 answers

You could display the messages in a ListView (Maybe inside a scroll container).

In the domain model, you can double click on the entity, and configure that the create time and change time is stored (You can also store the user that created it and the user that changed it)

With this setup, you don't need to take care of anything.

answered

You can set up the datetime field with a default timestamp of the current datetime. If you don't change it, the entry wil ever have the creation timestamp.

answered