I am getting errors with data grid extensions and data tables in the new mendix version as well as the old saving problem coming up again.

Hi All I am getting errors with data grid extensions and data tables in the new mendix version as well as the old saving problem coming up again. These are the errors. - PurchasesAndSales.PurchaseOrder_NewSupplierProduct_SelectDraft.grid1: An error occurred in listener of event 'onRowMouseOver': TypeError: n.getAttribute is not a function - DEPRECATED: mendix.lang.nullExec. Use plain javascript if instead -- will be removed in version: 9.0 I gave an idea for a new grid which includes all the functionality we get from the other widget 8 months again. https://community.mendix.com/link/ideas/565 We are going to stop upgrading to the new mendix versions for now. The last while we have spent more time fixing errors from updates than doing new work. I dont want to be negative but we are getting frustrated, Mendix is great when we dont have to fix things that have always worked before. We use mendix to be fast and have the ability to adapt to change in our environment faster than our competitors. Has anybody got a fix for my immediate problem? as shown above.   Regards, Patrick   P.S. The spell check does not work on this widget and when i copy a image to it the form closes.
asked
1 answers

Unfortunately the datagrid extensions are no longer supported and are not working with newer mendix versions. We removed them from the project.
Sorry, I know that this answer is not very satisfying, but it is not an official mendix package and is no longer developed.

answered