APR does not understand

I am trying to download a project from Team Server, and I get the following error in the modeller : SharpSvn.SvnException: APR does not understand this error code    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path)    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.ActionUtil.TryNTimes[TException](Action action, Int32 n, Int32 sleepBetweenTries) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build@2\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\ActionUtil.cs:line 19    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.Checkout(Uri urlToCheckout, String targetProjectDirectory) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build@2\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 123     Any ideas?   UPDATE : The error message is followed by this "Information" message :   Mendix.Modeler.ProjectHandling.Checkout.ProjectCheckoutException: Downloading the App failed.    at Mendix.Modeler.ProjectHandling.Checkout.ProjectCheckouter.Checkout(Uri urlToCheckout, String projectDirectory, IProgressInfo info) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build@2\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.ProjectHandling\Checkout\ProjectCheckouter.cs:line 23    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.Progress.ProcessRunner.RunStep(Step step) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build@2\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework\Progress\ProcessRunner.cs:line 88    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.Progress.ProcessRunner.worker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build@2\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework\Progress\ProcessRunner.cs:line 68    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
asked
2 answers

I suddenly started getting this error as well this morning. It suddenly disappeared again. So I suspect the SVN server had some issues this morning.

answered

Have worked the while time of your project with the mendix modeler or have you commited something to svn with other tools?

answered