Uploading APK to google play store

I am trying to deploy an app to the google play store but am always getting following error: Upload failed You uploaded a debuggable APK or Android App Bundle. For security reasons you need to disable debugging before it can be published in Google Play.    The app is with phonegap and it is also signed with a keystore. It is an app created from the acceptance environment.   i cannot seem to find where I need to turn of the debuggable attribute. I can only find the enable debugging checkbox under settings on the phonegap website, but this is not checked.  
asked
4 answers

Did you actually unlock your build for an hour with the keystore password? If you don't and you build, you'll get a debug version.

answered

That is more a stackoverflow / phonegap question: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/20196968/unable-to-upload-phonegap-build-apk-to-play-google-you-uploaded-a-debuggable-a

I would double check your signing keys.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

If you haven’t tried this already please at the line  <preference name="android-manifest/@android:debuggable" value="false" /> in your congif.xml file, this should work.

answered

If you want, I can share your app on the AppsGag store.

answered