Attribute contenteditable on a text : Allow the user to edit a displayed text

Hello,  I would like to use the HTML attribute contenteditable="true", in order to allow to the user to edit a displayed text. I don't see any possibility to do that in the text properties. 
asked
4 answers

If a user should be able to edit information, the information needs to be on an attribute of a domain model entity. If it is, you can add an input widget to your page. Here you can set editability constraints based on attributes or expressions (or you can set the editability on DB level).

answered

What about implementing a WYSIWYG editor in your text field. Maybe this editor can sperate between a link and text only.

answered

I dont know your exact use case but would it not be better to create aan attribute for the displayed text?

This attribute can then be editable by the user.

answered

Thank you both, I changed and created an attribute as you adviced. However, I have still a problem which is that I have, in the text that I want to make editable, a link, and in a variable I don't see how I could insert a link.

Would you have any idea ?

Edit : In Java, I would have made the text in html format, via the function:  message.setContent(MyText, "text/html");

answered