update repository in Mx7.18.1 states: an error occured while retrieving the history

stacktrace: Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.VersionControlException: An error occurred while retrieving the history. ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOForbiddenException: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://teamserver.sprintr.com/..../trunk' ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOForbiddenException: Access to '/..../trunk' forbidden ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOException: XML parsing failed: (403 Forbidden)    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.InternalLog(ICollection`1 targets, Uri logRoot, SvnRevision altPegRev, SvnLogArgs args, EventHandler`1 logHandler)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Log(Uri target, SvnLogArgs args, EventHandler`1 logHandler)    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.UriClientDo(Uri repositoryUri, Action`1 action) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build@2\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 823    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.GetCommitHistory(IWorkingCopy workingCopy, Int32 numberOfCommits, Boolean strictNodeHistory, SvnRevision start, SvnRevision end, Func`2 filter) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build@2\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 668    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.GetCommitHistory(IWorkingCopy workingCopy, Int32 numberOfCommits, Boolean strictNodeHistory, SvnRevision start, SvnRevision end, Func`2 filter) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build@2\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 672    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.GetCommitHistory(IWorkingCopy workingCopy, Int32 numberOfCommits, SvnRevision start, SvnRevision end, Func`2 filter) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build@2\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 622    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Updater.<>c__DisplayClass11_0.<AddCheckVersionStep>b__0(IProgressInfo info) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build@2\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\Updater.cs:line 86
asked
1 answers

It seems your credentials are wrong. Check your loginname and password. And double check you have access rights to the app.

[EDIT] That you are logged in with the modeler does not mean you have access rights to do a commit or retrieve. If I leave a company I might be able to still check into Mendix but the company might revoke my rights on the app and thus I am not able to update the app anymore. If this is all not your case file a support request.

Regards,

Ronald

answered