How to import multiple XML files using single click ?

Hi Team, We have MS Access application using which we import multiple XML files and generate excel file from imported data. Daily user imports 100's of XML files and generate report accordingly. He just put all XML files at one configured location and click on Import button. Client have decided that this application can be migrated to Mendix and we stuck to import all XML files automatically\on single click.   We have configured XML files location in tool so once user click on import button , tool pickup all XML files one by one and import in the tool. Can you please let me know if it is possible in Mendix to import multiple XML files using one click? User cannot import 100's XML files manually as its very very difficult to import manually.   Thank you so much in advance.
asked
3 answers

Hi Pradip,

Retrieve all your files from the database (or where ever they are located), iterate and import them the same way you would if it was just a single file. Did you run into any specific issues?

answered

I would suggest using a microflow to iterate each file individually as you build up the data you need for your final Excel file. That microflow could be triggered with one click.

answered

Hi Team,

Thank you for your reply.

can you please let me know how can I retrieve files from any location that I want to import?

Also I am facing issue in doing iteration input files like select one file at a time and do import by selecting input template.

So can you please provide more idea about it ? Maybe more information which can help me in developing this solution. Thank you in advance.

answered