Autonumber always set to 1 / Autonumber not counting

Hi everyone, Currently I am working on a project on which we use a lot of autonumbers on different persistent entities. This used to work for all entities on which the autonumber is added. However we now see that for one specific entity the autonumber does not seem to work / count anymore. Previously created objects do have a correct and unique autonumber which is always 1 higher than the previously created objects. However now we create and commit a new object we see that the autonumber always starts at 1. The entity on which this occurs is also not used for java actions, such as the clone, which could explain this behavior. It seems as though Mendix has does not recognize at which autonumber to start for this specific entity. Has anyone else experienced similar problems and knows how to solve them? Any help would be appreciated! With regards, Peter Zonneveld  
asked
2 answers

Hi Peter,

Have you tried checking your entity access? Try giving read for this attribute to all module roles. I've had a similar issues with an attribute value being set in a microflow, but when I commited the object, all other attribute values saved, except for two. The issue was fixed by giving read access to all module roles (previously the access rights was set to none). 

reference to this question:

https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/88892

answered

Hi Peter,

This is a bug, either in the platform itself or your database got corrupted somehow.

The autonumber documentation is quite clear. There shouldn't be any exceptions or special cases causing such a behaviour. So, file a support ticket for this.

regards, Fabian

answered