Errors: using the Push Notiffication widget, after duplicated the adminstrationPage

Hi,   I downloaded the push notification widget and then tried to apply it. Only I did not succeed, I copied the admin page from the module and tried to paste it into my own module. After I had done this I got 27 errors. I then removed the duplicated page from my own module. But the Errors remained. Then the push notification module removed and downloaded again, immediately got the same errors. Have tried to replace the module, and all other options but always get the same erros, Does anyone know how to solve this.
asked
3 answers

Hi Mayhan,

It looks like you have a couple of issues that are easy to resolve:

1) The module is looking for java actions in the CommunityCommons app store module which you do not have.  Download the app store module Community Commons to fix this

2) Some pages contained within the PushNotification widget are looking for the layouts 'NavigationLayout.PopupLayout' This is because the default Mendix page layouts used to be in a module called NavigationLayouts but if you created a Mendix project that uses Atlas UI instead (this is the default these days) Then those master layouts have different names.  Click on the error row to open up the page.  Then open the 'Properties' tab and select the Layout.  Pick a different layout from your Atlas UI folder to replace the NavigationLayout selection.  This will fix your issue.

answered

answered

answered