Error while fetching object with guid

Hi, For whatever reason in my app, I sometimes get this error message when navigating from one page of the menu to another: Error while fetching object with guid 4503599627371605 The id obviously changes, but I am not sure why this happens. It also happens fairly randomly and haven't noticed a concrete pattern. Please help with any information you have, if you had this sort of issue before and what were the steps taken to eliminate the error. Thank you.
asked
2 answers

It looks to me like you forgot somewhere to commit a parent object which has an associated child object. Could you check your commits?

answered

If the object is transient and the page is inactive Mendix can destroy the object as part of clean-up.

I would suggest checking if the object is empty when navigating and if it is, creating a new one. This would be the most surefire solution, with the caveat that users might see a refresh depending on how the object manages your navigation.

If the object is not linked to anything you can try linking it to the current user in hope of Mendix retaining that object while the user's session is active, but I'm not sure this will make a difference. 

Your last solution is committing the object and linking it to the user, so you'd persist navigation status.

answered