Importmapping: converting two attributes into one

Mapping an incoming object's attributes I need to compose one receiving attribute from two  incoming attributes. In this example Huisletter and Huisnummertoevoeging need to get concatenated into the one receiving attribute HousenumberExtension. First option, and this looks to me the only correct place for it, would be to add a microflow for conversion of two values into one field. But this microflow only accepts one attribute. Not two, alas. The simple solution is to not convert the attributes, import the each attribute to its own attribute counterpart and have the importmapping get followed by a microflow that concatenates the two attributes into attribute HousenumberExtension. But I am wondering if there is a better way. Is there?
asked
2 answers

My best practice is to always just create what is incoming and to do the processing afterwards. Because then you have the whole record and the microflow can then add the two fields together.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

Taking another look at it, I have used the option radiobutton 'Microflow' which is probably exactly what it is for: mapping with the use of a microflow able to use all microflow-logic for whenever the regular field-to-field mappingoption does not suffice.

answered