Merge conflicts

I have merge conflicts in my project.  But the Changes dock doesn't show any information.  I do have an error related to the list view in the Training_Class_Registratoin_List page in the LearnNow Training Management app.  I am completely stuck--can't update, can't commit, can't sync, can't do anything.  I am using the modeler version 7.18.0, which is not available in the dropdown list below.
asked
5 answers

This error can appear if there are changes to the project structure outside of the Mendix Model itself (theme, javasource, etc).  To resole those issues, you can download TortiseSVN v 1.7 which will give you details about issues outside of the modeler.  

Since you are just doing a training project, your issue might not be due to conflicts from intentional project changes. Is it possible the drive you have the project installed on a shared or network drive?  Perhaps one with an automatic backup or a dropbox-like auto-upload feature?  I have seen those setups cause file conflicts.  If so, perhaps install your projects locally.

answered

I fixed the problem.  The app runs perfectly now.  The error was in the way I modeled some logic using microflows.  It still remains a question why the Changes dock couldn't be opened when I had a merge conflicts.

answered

delete the whole project folder and download it again.
You might lose some work but seeing as its the training, probably not too bad :D 

answered

This is the Changes dock. Is it empty like in this screenshot?

answered

Maybe excluding the page that is giving the merge conflic from your project before updating can help?

answered